I*Ris disbands in December 2027.

The official website of I*Ris announced that the group will disband in December 2027, which marks the 15th anniversary of the voice actress unit. In preparation for the group's disbandment, they are preparing for their 14th anniversary concert to be held at the Yokohama Arena in Kanagawa Prefecture on Tuesday, November 3rd.

According to the group's website, they explained that all members and the staff have been discussing the future of the group and the members in 2025. They have decided to end the group's activities at the end of 2027. The group expressed their gratitude to all the fans who have supported them for the past 14 years.

I*Ris consists of voice actresses Saki Yamakita, Yu Serizawa, Himika Akaneya, Yuki Wakai, Miyu Kubota, and Azuki Shibuya. Yamakita is the leader of the group, and they are the winners of the Anison Vocal Audition in 2012. In January 2021, the group announced that Azuki Shibuya would graduate from the group in March 2021, and they would continue as a five-member girl group.

The group released their first single, "Color", in November 2012, and has released 27 singles, 5 albums, and 2 Best of albums. They won the Best Musical Performance at the 10th Seiyu Awards in 2016. They also played roles in anime and video games. They also played their roles in the anime film "I*Ris the Movie: Full Energy", released in May 2024.

They performed anime songs, including the "PriPara" anime franchise, and other anime songs, including "Twin Star Exorcists", "Wise Man's Grandchild", "Magical Girl Site", "Kakegurui Twin", "Magical Sempai", "Grimms Notes the Animation", "Akiba's Trip: The Animation", "Battle Spirits: Sword Eyes", and "Let This Grieving Soul Retire".

.

Source:

- I*Ris website - https://iris.dive2ent.com/news/detail.php?id=1136595

.

Photo:

- © Avex.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese cosplayer Weian Vann is heading to the Cosmeet Philippines event in October 2026.

Animate opens its Philippines branch in Makati, Philippines, in October 2026.

Rokudenashi posted an ED MV for Sakaki Mochimaru and Riritto's "The World's Strongest Witch: I'm Starting My Free Life in a World Where Only I Can See the Online Strategy Guide".