Rokuro Uraji and Saburo's "In a World Full of Zombies I'm the Only One Who Doesn't Get Attacked" adds cast and theme songs, which air in January 2027.

The official website of Rokuro Uraji and Saburo's "In a World Full of Zombies I'm the Only One Who Doesn't Get Attacked" announces the details, including new cast members and theme songs for the anime series, which airs in January 2027.

The additional cast for the anime series includes Rikako Ito as Tokiko Kurose, a company employee who lived in Yusuke's apartment and has a gentle nature, but she has a strange obsession. Marie Miyake as Sayaka Makiura, a rookie doctor and the vice-chairperson of the organizing committee who puts on a brave face, but the pressure and past trauma keep her awake at night. 

They'll join Wataru Kato as Yusuke Takemura, a former salaryman with an antisocial and highly pragmatic personality. Rather than becoming a beacon of morality, he uses his unique immunity and the apocalypse to look out for number one, indulging in his own selfish whims.

Yuno Azuma as Mitsuki Fujino, a survivor whom Takemura comes across early in the apocalypse. Desperate for supplies and safety, she is forced to make deals with Takemura to help her group, which often involves performing tasks for him.

Retbear is performing the OP theme song, "No Reaction", and Itsuka Saisei consists of Nagi Rinno, Yui Chitose, and Lisa Okuma, who perform the ED theme song, "Moonlight".

.

Source:

- "In a World Full of Zombies I'm the Only One Who Doesn't Get Attacked" anime website - https://zom-ore.com/news

.

Photo:

- © Rokuro Uraji • Saburo/Frontier Works • In a World Full of Zombies I'm the Only One Who Doesn't Get Attacked Production Committee. Based on the novel series published on Let's Become Novelists, or Shosetsuka ni Naro.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese cosplayer Weian Vann is heading to the Cosmeet Philippines event in October 2026.

Animate opens its Philippines branch in Makati, Philippines, in October 2026.

Rokudenashi posted an ED MV for Sakaki Mochimaru and Riritto's "The World's Strongest Witch: I'm Starting My Free Life in a World Where Only I Can See the Online Strategy Guide".